Steel Framing for Architects
DESIGN A STEEL HOME THAT INSPIRES
Steel framing is the choice for bespoke architectural designs. The strength to weight ratios offers span capabilities to create open-plan spaces that inspire & delight clients. Building a beautiful home start from the inside.
MORE REASONS TO MAKE THE CHANGE
With obvious design and quality advantages, the benefits of building with Marco Frame® steel cannot be ignored. Learn why architects specify steel frames.
- Steel framing is the choice for custom architectural designs.
- Strength to weight ratios offers span capabilities to create cost effective open-plan spaces.
Rigorous Testing, Specify with Confidence
- Straight, true and resistant to deformation.
- Complies with all relevant New Zealand Standards.
- Made to strict tolerances for thickness, width, coating and strength. No exceptions.
We Know Time is Money
- Marco Frame is quick to erect & 100% accurate.
- Pre-punched service holes for follow on trades.
Reduced Fire Risk
- Steel is a non-combustible material.
- Won’t catch fire and presents minimum fire risk up to 300 degrees celcius.
Stronger for You, Better for the Environment
- Marco Frame steel supports structural loads more effectively than timber using less material.
- Steel is 100% recyclable.
Good environmental choice for future generations.
Steel Frames Designed for Starke Windows + Doors
- Faster build times with Starke windows & doors.
- Tested up to and beyond New Zealand and Australian standards
- Increased strength & superior water performance.
A Healthier, Safer Home
- Does not require any preservatives or post-treatment to prolong its life.
- Allergenic free, dust-free and minimises the use of insecticides.
- Widely recognised as a healthier home, and backed by Asthma foundations across the world.
- In the New Zealand building industry today, It’s impossible to look beyond a product that comes with a 50 year warranty.
DOWNLOADS FOR Architects